About the job
This role is for a full-time internal tool engineer working on developer platforms such as Retool. The engineer will be responsible for the entire internal tool development process - including creating a GUI for internal tool applications or workflows, implementing best UI/UX practices, and advising on other potential internal tools for our clients, in line with their specifications.
Bold Tech is an internal tool agency specializing in working with developer platforms like Retool. We have created 200+ applications for start-ups to enterprise companies. Above all, we prioritize great communication with our clients and creating effective internal tools with beautiful efficient UIs.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative, and detail-oriented internal tool developer to join our worldwide internal tool development team.
- Intermediate-expert knowledge of SQL, with 1-2 years of experience developing
- High level of English (C1-2)
- Great communication skills, both in terms of clarity and handling of technical terminology when dealing with non-technical clients
- A keen interest in UX/UI, specifically for internal applications
Nice to have:
- Experience with internal tools and understanding of their specific UI needs, or experience building customer-facing or web applications
- Familiarity with any of the following industries: Fintech, EdTech, Online Advertisement, Manufacturing, or media production
- Prior understanding of app-based UX/UI design principles, or experience with this field
- Creative and innovative mind - always looking for ways to create new and unique UIs and app layouts
- Experience with backend development, REST APIs
What’s in it for you?
- Exact perks are to be negotiated according to your location and contract type, but minimum:
- Remote working and flexible hours (preferably full-time, but part-time available)
- Part of a small, friendly, and collaborative team from all over the world, opportunities to grow the company and be a part of its success
- Training opportunities for further learning and development
- Competitive salary based on experience
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] to apply. We are looking forward to hearing from you!